Thursday, February 4, 2010

"When I was in 'Nam" goes Global!

My school is closing for two weeks for the Lunar New Year, which I means I get to use my 2 week "leave of country" allowance. I'll be doing a whirlwind 5 day tour of Cambodia before hopping up to Luang Prabang, Laos to spend some quality time in and around the Jungle. There will be elephants.

Depending on the internet capabilities of Angkor Wat, I will try to update as I go. Apparently the place has been around forever, so you'd think they'd at least have wifi by now. Stay tuned...



Gosh I love the look of visas in my Passport...

3 comments:

  1. Just so you know, I am SO coming to you for help next time I need a passport picture. Your picture looks amazing! (Mine ALWAYS look like mugshots. Not helpful that the last time I had one taken the photographer told me not to smile or show my teeth.) Have fun in Laos and Cambodia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is DEFINITELY not my passport picture! I did my Cambodian visa online, and I could submit any small picture--so I decided to be vain about it and submit my headshot. My passport picture also looks like a mugshot---a mugshot of a 16 year old girl being picked up for smoking outside school or something.

    ReplyDelete